California counts on the nonprofit community. And the nonprofit community counts on CalNonprofits!
Join us! CalNonprofits membership has something for everyone in your nonprofit.
- Being involved in advocating for the nonprofit community in Sacramento and with philanthropy
- Free online resources for finance, governance, and human resources
- Making your insurance dollars work for our communities
- Free webinars and special members-only pricing for events
Finance staff like...
- Spending less on office supplies, credit card processing fees, and more
- Accurate compliance information at your fingertips
- Contributing your expertise to advocacy efforts for the nonprofit community
- Free review of your employee retirement plan with advice for lowering your costs and boosting portfolio performance
HR managers like…
- One-stop shop for insurance from experts you can trust at CalNonprofits Insurance Services and HealthWay Trust
- Free subscription to HR360, an online library of compliance information and templates, with email alerts on changes to deadlines and requirements
- Special pricing and excellent customer service from background check providers
- Half price job postings on CalNonprofits job board
- Our Nonprofit Student Loan Forgiveness Project
Communications and tech staff like…
- Getting your message out on buses and on outdoor kiosks for a fraction of the retail price
- Great rates on audio and web conferencing
- Discounts on nonprofit technology webinars and series
Details on all of these discounts and special programs are here.
Find out which membership level is right for you and how much it costs here.
Join us now to get all the benefits of CalNonprofits membership!
Sign up online or download our registration form and mail it with your check.
Questions? Contact our Membership Manager.